Nha Trang City
Nha Trang is a coastal city and capital of Khánh Hòa province, on the South Central Coast of Vietnam.
Nha Trang is well known for its pristine beaches and excellent scuba diving and is fast becoming a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers as well as more affluent travelers on the Southeast Asia circuit.
It is already very popular with Vietnamese tourists. Nha Trang Bay is widely considered as amongst the world's most beautiful bays.
Culture and Activities
|Long Son Pagoda and it's big Buddha in lotus sitting, good sightseeing from the top of the hill.
|Hon Chong beach, in Vietnamese language : rocky chaos, and small pagoda on the cape.|
|Po Nagar cham towers above the fishing harbor. Ruins of Civa religion devoted to Uma goddess.
|The Oceanographic Institut and its aquariums, buil in 1923.|
| Big Lau market, place of people's business in Nha Trang, famous for it's stalls of dry seafood and colorful fruits and others goods.|
In the city :
* The Yersin museum, dedicated to Alexandre Yersin.
* The Pagoda, with its nine-meter sitting Buddha.
* the Cham Temples
* The Bao Dai Villas
At the "Countryside"
* The hot springs and mud baths
* The port where shuttles to the islands
* Yersin's Tomb
* The Doc Let Beach
* The Ba Ho Waterfall
How to get to Nha Trang :
By Bus : Sinh Cafe, TM brother, An Phu Tour, Hanh Café…
- From Saigon: the best option may be the night bus, departure around 7.30/8.30pm, arrival 6/7am.
- From Dalat: several minibus companies offer this trip which dures 3-4h. Mai Linh (green sprinters) possesses new cars with air con, the most comfortables! Departure with the Sinh Cafe at 7:30am, arrival 1:30pm.
- From Mui Ne : 4 hours trip, departure at 1/11:30pm, arrival 6pm/6am
- From the Nord: Hanoi, Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An… you'll might be interested in an open-tour ticket or one-way tickets for the bus or the train. On night on the roads with the night bus or the train from Hoi An (dep. 7pm, arr. 6am).
By Train: you can frin the timetable from the North or the South on this website: Horaires de trains
- from Ho Chi Minh City: 3 flights / day with Vietnam Airlines
- from Hanoi: 2 flights / day with Vietnam Airlines
- from Da Nang: 1 flight / day
You can come to Nha Trang from the airport in Cam Ranh (45km away from Nha Trang) with a bus or taxi, or contact us, we can organize pickups for groups.
How to find us in Nha Trang : our office, open throughout the year from 6am to 8pm, is located 2E Biet Thu Street, a central street of the Night-Life district, surrounded with many low-cost hotels, our office is just 20m away from the arrive of the Sinh Cafe tours.
Links Nha Trang
Wikipedia - Nha Trang
Wikitravel - Nha Trang
Lonely Planet - Nha Trang